[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Internal Audit” google_fonts=”font_family:Fira%20Sans%3A300%2C300italic%2C400%2C400italic%2C500%2C500italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_column_text css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22font-family%22%3A%22body%22%7D%7D”]Strong internal audit structures are foundational ineffective management of business processes, securing firm internal control frameworks, and flagging of potential risks to be eliminated.
At Labchey Consulting, our internal audit packages are custom-fit for each client; our approach strategically seeks to assess and gain a thorough understanding of the risk facing each particular client. Our approach targets areas of greatest risk while integrating both local and global best practices assurance tools to maximize audit efficiency.
We are committed to taking our clients by setting up corrective structures where weaknesses are identified.
- Advising on the management of core operational risks; particularly those integral to business operations.
- Evaluating the key structures, processes, and dynamics required for effective corporate governance.
- Advising the management team on the development of efficient internal controls that enhance the control environment.
- Providing advice on the implementation of effective and secured internal control environments.
- Assisting in linking operational strategies and risk performance measures to business goals
- Assisting management and business awareness processes by helping make the transition from existing practices to more efficient and focused approaches through training and assisting of staff in the development of new skills
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”us_widget_area_labchey” title=”Connect with us:”][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]