Every business, organization, and individual with income whether taxable or exempt must register with the Kenya Revenue Authority and be in possession of a PIN certificate. Non-filing of returns or filing late returns attracts huge penalties, fines, and interest. Where clients are subject to a tax audit by the regulator, operational disruptions may occur halting income flow or even leading to service of agency notice on bank accounts.
At Labchey Consulting, we ensure that our clients are tax compliant through assessing the existing and possible taxation points, review of previous compliance status, and advising them on appropriate avenues to minimize risk and be compliant.
Our experienced team strategically guides our clients through these processes to secure a win-win resolution while adhering to our professional standards and integrity. We aim to resolve the matter in the early stages thereby avoiding costly and painful experiences that usually arise in such cases.
Other tax services include:
- Legal Representation
- As registered tax agents, we act on behalf of our clients in tax disputes in Alternative Dispute Resolution and Tax Appeals Tribunal proceedings.
- Tax compliance
- Computation of tax liabilities in accordance with tax legislation. These include installment taxes, Corporate taxes, and Withholding Taxes.
- Preparation and filing of monthly tax returns such as VAT, PAYE, Rental income tax, NSSF, and NHIF.
- Application and processing of tax compliance certificates.
- Tax planning and advisory.
- Attending to queries that may be raised in a tax audit by the Kenya Revenue Authority.