We work with our clients on ensuring that their financial accounting records adhere to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Proper accounts provide you with all the necessary financial information on the profitability and financial health of the business to allow you to concentrate on your core functions. Information and data provided to the management guide the client in making decisions involving financial considerations.
Our Accounting Services include:
- Maintenance of accounting records as per the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Payroll management.
- Review of the financial reporting structure of the company to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Posting of all financial transactions and preparation of supporting documents.
- Ensuring that the bank reconciliations are done on time.
- Ensuring that management accounts are submitted on a quarterly basis
- Making recommendations on the appropriate tax treatment on any expenditure. These include treatment of withholding tax, PAYE among others.
- Preparation of the company’s audit file at end of the year and correspondence with external auditors, preparation of the draft replies to audit queries to be authorized by the management representative, to the extent that the queries relate to the scope of services under the contract.
- Filing and efficient management of monthly returns: VAT, PAYE, NHIF, NSSF, Excise duty among others.
Why outsource accounting Services?
Outsourcing your accounting function to us ensures that you spend less time managing your books and thus dedicating more time on core business functions. In addition, you enjoy access to professional accounting services without hiring accounting professionals on a full-time basis.
We have customized accounting systems that save you the need of investing in essential accounting and bookkeeping hardware and software systems.